Become a better player
Become a better coach
Welcome to EA Online
If you are intrigued on how our style of teaching and learning basketball works, EA Online has developed resources such as platforms for coaches, players and PDF’s;
All of our online prodcuts are extensions of our day-to-day work at our Academy (@eliteacademyantwerp), basketball camps and individual training sessions with kids to pros.
Get an inside look at a unique basketball approach & academy
Learn to coach like our coaches and train like our players.
Our most popular product to start with right now is our recently released Skill Development Guide.
For the first time ever, Professional Basketball Skills Trainer Joerik Michiels releases his most comprehensive guide to Skill Development.
The 198-page document is a culmination of over 10 years of research, working with youth athletes, all the way toprofessional players all over the world.
The content is aimed towards the coach who wants to:
- learn more about our “process” and follow the evolution and “why” behind our teaching methods
- get both short (<1 minute) practical and longer study (10 min up to 1hr+) video content
- see hours of quick examples of skill work on “the basic 6” with kids to pro players
- get a taste of how we developed our “more than basketball” culture over a timespan of 10 years
- understand how we practice in context of team training, individual and camp settings
- study in-depth 10+ minute skill breakdown videos
- get practical ideas for your next days practice
- learn how we plan our organize our academy as an organisation
- read “from coaches for coaches” articles from our group of coaches
For the player who wants to:
- take ownership his or her game in the off-season and throughout the year
- get short practical videos for immediate use
- jump higher, fix and prevent knee injury, and improve joint mobility
- get access to the same off-season program PDF’s and videos we make for our academy kids
- develop a flexible and resilient “Kaizen” mindset to have less stress and fear of failure on the court
- create new athletic lifestyle mini-habits that will give you consistent effortless progress
- make training time more efficient by not wasting time browsing youtube for drills
Both coaches and players will get access to the following content
In-depth skill breakdown videos
Athletic development exercise videos
A look behind the scenes of Elite Academy
Coaching clinics (coaches platform only)
Guest teachers footage
PDFs we share with our own players
Just as there is this constant debate in the basketball world about "what is better: game based or on air practice?", there exists such a conversation in the world of athletic development. One of my aims to have a happier life as a coach is to avoid stepping into the...
Welcome back readers of Trying Shit Out! If you have made it this far, or checking in for the firsttime, I appreciate you giving me a chunk of your time, and head space. Feel free to reach out if you have ideas, questions, or challenges of ideas! Amazing -...
For the first time ever, I've released my guide to Skill Development. The guide became a 198 page document. It is a culmination of over 10 years of research, working with youth athletes, all the way to professional players all over the world. Of course you guys have...